My younger girls go to a year around school.
They just finished this past Thursday for the summer.
They were so excited last Thursday and were ready to
live out the dog days of summer.
This morning, I told the girls what our chores would be before fun stuff.
We came home from church (tried out a new church that has an interpreter service)
I said we were going to clean up the playroom and I was going to help.
First we needed to put a table together.
This table didn't sell at the garage sale, so we decided it would be put down in the playroom for games, parties, puzzles and whatever else.
I put it together and help clean up a little bit.
After that we decided to go to the parade,
called my brother to see if he wanted to join,
he didn't but his kids did, so off we went.
Waiting patiently for the parade to start. We used our big utility wagon to haul our stuff
Got Vulcan-ed
After we got back, the kids played outside for a long time and I cleaned the garage and put everything back in it place since the garage sale moved a lot of things.
Once my niece and nephew left, the three younger girls went in the house for a little bit while I continue to work in the garage.
They came up and said they had a great plan
"Mom": You are our teacher and your are going to home school us tomorrow" The 3 of them are all excited, me...just speechless
I said, "you just finished school and now you want to home school tomorrow? they said ya, it will be fun because there won't be any homework.
So I thought I will go along with this, and during the Olympics, I went on line and found some different worksheets and ideas.
![]() |
| I just went downstairs to put the papers in the room and came across this, they have all their school supplies ready to go |
![]() |
| They even wrote what we are doing on the board |
| I admire my friends that homeschool their children, multiple children in multiple grades and teaching them all at the same time. I said an extra prayer for me tonight that I will be able to make it fun and I will be able to teach them something new that they don't already know. I know when I was printing things out, some things I was relearning or learning again. |





No comments:
Post a Comment