A lot has happen
since I posted about Jenny's ear
one week ago today.
This is one week ago
when we visited the surgeon and he said
cartilage exposed.
The post is here.
I made sure I took pictures every
night since Last Thursday until today.
This was Friday,
24 hours after started on
antibodics.
swelling a lot less
Saturday,
less reddness and swelling
Monika before we say the infection Disease doctor.
We were informed there that Jenny had Staph and E. Coli
in all the samples.
The infection disease doctor asked a lot of questions,
and at times I felt she was prying to much
not understanding why it was important
for her to know :
1.) If I know anything about Jenny's birth parents or family.
2.) If I know anything about Jenny's first two years in the orphanage.
3.) Was she exposed to any communicable disease when living in China.
I felt for the reason we were there, these questions weren't important in the our situation.
But I answered them politely.
I am grateful that we are very open with our girls adoptions
and circumstances around it.
It didn't bother Jenny at all when asked these question
and I answered.
She switched antibodics and said she was good to go for surgery
Thank you Lord .
Tuesday morning
bright and early we went to the hospital.
This wasn't our normal beloved hospital.
It was the county hospital.
I definitely like our other hospital better.
This one had a lot less privacy and very crowded.
Here waking up.
Jenny awake and playing on her
Dad's Ipad.
After being in this room for a little bit,
they transferred her to another room.
We had to walk a long ways thru the hallway
onto an elevator
to another part of the hospital for her to recover.
She stayed in that room for about 1/2 hour before getting sent home.
Wednesday night, looking nice.
Jenny saw the surgeon today. Everything looks good and the new samples he had tested from the surgery, didn't have any major bugs in it.
So we are officially on the road for recovery.
We did get bad news in terms because of the complication
from the surgery, the next surgery won't be for 6 months
at the moment.
Surgeon said he might change his mind.
Thank you everyone that said prayers for Jenny and sent positive thought.
They were heard.

No comments:
Post a Comment