The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Graduation times

Monika trying out for Graduation. She makes a good looking one.
Cousins
My niece Cassie is in the white gown and her boyfriend Koudai is in the dark blue. Their gowns are different colors based on their home school, The three other kids (that aren't my) are my nieces and nephew.
Seniors rule

Jade is graduating Friday. It hard to believe it. She has only been with us for 2 years but she has grown so much and I feel she has been with us so much longer. She has taught me so much in the short 2 years I have honor to have her as my daughter. She has achieved so many things in the two years , academics, personality, emotionally, identity. As she receives her diploma, I am sure I will be crying tears of joy and proud. I will be thinking about her family back in China that weren't able to make it. I know her parents and grandparents in China would be so proud of her. She is truly a remarkable girl that has turned into an exceptionally young women. I thank the Lord for open the door for us to find Jade and welcome her into our family. She may not legally on paper be my daughter, but in every other way she is my daughter.
Congrats to you Cassie, Koudai, Jade and the class of 2010. Aim high as the sky is unlimited. Never forget who you are, and remember Jesus is always with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment