We are hoping to send it out on Monday or Tuesday
It has a picture from each of the younger girls
2 boxes of q-tips (was recommended from a teenager that recently came home from Erin's orphanage)
12 boxes of 5 in each box of lip gloss for Erin to give to her friends and for her to keep one too.
a bunch of bracelets (this particular kind was again recommend from the same person as the q-tips)
Self address stamped enveloped--hoping she might be able to write to us
A bunch of different kinds of ponies
A letter written by me (signed by all of us) and translated by Jade
A home made American sign language book of some of the basic signs that might be useful, Jade wrote the Chinese translations for each of the words
A photo album of pictures of us, our house, and things we like to do
A quillow (pillow that turns into a quilt) that I made.
It has a picture from each of the younger girls
2 boxes of q-tips (was recommended from a teenager that recently came home from Erin's orphanage)
12 boxes of 5 in each box of lip gloss for Erin to give to her friends and for her to keep one too.
a bunch of bracelets (this particular kind was again recommend from the same person as the q-tips)
Self address stamped enveloped--hoping she might be able to write to us
A bunch of different kinds of ponies
A letter written by me (signed by all of us) and translated by Jade
A home made American sign language book of some of the basic signs that might be useful, Jade wrote the Chinese translations for each of the words
A photo album of pictures of us, our house, and things we like to do
A quillow (pillow that turns into a quilt) that I made.
When we sent out our paperwork to TX for the provisional 1 800, we forgot check a box. oh it a huge question that we were suppose to check "yes". Do you think they will know we accept Erin as our daughter? Do you think it will delay us? I pray it won't. What did we forget to check? On the letter of acceptance, we didn't check the "yes" box on whether we accept Erin. We sent all the required paperwork in that would say we would accept. (the original LOA has the box checked and we discovered that the copy wasn't checked until after we had it in the mail.....Oh Lord please please let this not to delay us. I am going to ask our agency to see what we can do. We are so thankful to the Lord that things have been moving so well with these last few steps we have done, that we don't want it to change. We have been praying so much that Erin is safe and not struggling to much with the fact she is going to be adopted (we have been told that she probably knows that she is being adopted), I sure she has so many mixed feelings fear....fear of the unknown, fear of leaving the only life she has known. We also have been praying for guidance with the money situation as we still not close to what we need, we are pretty certain that none of the girls are going with us, we have people that could take care of the children, but that is such a huge responsibility for whoever takes them. If the time line continues to move as fast as it, we could travel during their break in August (they go to year around school). It would be a perfect time for them to travel. God knows the master plan and we need to trust it. I want us to go as a family, I can't image not going as a family as we have always gone on trips together and we done so much together as a family. The thought of being without my kids for 2 plus weeks seems unreal, but I also know that many families have done it and every has survived it, so once again, just trust God, he knows exactly he is doing and when it is time, he will let us know and I will be grateful whatever his decision is

We'll be praying with you that this doesn't delay things.
ReplyDeleteSue I don't think we checked our box for Madison either and it DID NOT delay us any! Hopefully all will be okay!
ReplyDelete