During this time, I am currently looking for another job. Nights is just to hard for myself and my family. I was off for 10 days and the kids were off school 7 of those days with me, it was great. We really re-connected with one another. When I came back to working nights, you can just sense and feel the air change. It really caught me off guard, but it also made me really realize that I need to change something, that God is trying to tell me something and I just need to listen. My current job, I have been here for 19 1/2 years. It is my security blanket and I am devoted to it, but realized that nights isn't good for us. For those people that work night, I give you a lot of credit, it just not for me. I feel I can't be as good of a parent and wife working night. I have always been the early bird and not the night owl.
The Lord always has things plan just right, I just have to follow what my heart and gut is saying and my brain will follow along.

First congratulations! I can't believe you got it this quick!~ That is so cool- God wants your daughter home soon! Too Cool!! You may be able to travel in August- it looks hopeful!
ReplyDeleteAt the rate I am going we may be traveling together (oops, another crabby moment by me!)
Ah such lovely pictures to see. Did oyu end up getting the much wanted updated information and more pictures?
ReplyDeleteJulie & Family
Yay! Great photos of a wonderful moment. Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteI hope you will find a new job ASAP. I will pray for you.