The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Rays of sun

My 3 little rays of sun, such beautiful rays, those smiles radiate so much.

Today we started getting things organized for the garage sale this week. We have had so many families donate to our garage sale, which we are so grateful. Earlier this week they were forecasting nice weather on Wednesday otherwise it was to rain and rain and rain. On the news today it said we had only one day so far this month where it didn't rain. I believe it, it has been cloudy to long. The grass and plants look wonderful, but I need the big rays of Sun, the little rays do a wonderful job and it so nice to see the big ray too and it came today and now they are saying the big sun might stay for a couple more days.

We sent Erin's package in the mail today, things are becoming more real each day knowing that we are getting closer and closer. Regarding our big oops, our agency feels that the little box that wasn't checked isn't a issue at all, seeing that we sent in the rest of the paperwork. We are going to call USCIS on Friday to make sure things are good. They will have had the paperwork for 7 days by then, we were told it takes about 10 days for them to start working on it.

I thank the Lord frequently, some days more then other days, today was one of the days that was more then other days. I thanked the Lord everyday for my life, health, family and friends, that I have a job (even when I not always happy there), for loving me and showing me how to love, I also thanked the lord today for the beautiful sun, for having a great husband and oldest daughter that worked hard getting the garage sale organized, for keeping Monika safe at gymnastic tonight as one of her team mates got injured (broke her wrist), there is so many things to be grateful in life and having God with me is what I am most grateful.

2 comments:

  1. It sure gave me pause when I got there to get Elizabeth. I may spend more time there instead of dropping off. I am praying their teammate's wrist will heal completely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a precious picture of the girls. Love it!
    I am so thrilled for you that Erin will soon be a part of your happy family.
    I love your attitude toward life and family and God.
    It's always a blessing to read about it. :)

    ReplyDelete