God is amazing. He loves to deliver such wonderful surprises when you are not expecting them. He also gives you little clues that you don't always understand.I had to work last night, so I went to bed around 9:30 after I got the kids onto the bus. I woke up unexpectedly at 1P, came out to the living room, thought I should check my email, then I decided, no I better go back to bed because I haven't slept more then 2 1/2 hours and I have a busy afternoon and night. I got back up at 3:15. Came back into the living room to check emails before heading to Girl Scouts. There was a email posted 12:58 from our agency that has Erin's file stating they got the LOA today. and they will be sending it in the mail today or Tuesday. I didn't read the whole LOA, was to excited. I woke up right around the same time the email was sent....why didn't I listen to that little voice to check my email?
Today is exactly one month since our dossier was logged in. The average time is 6 weeks to 4 months with most people getting LOA's in 7 or 8 weeks. Things are cruising. June 6 was one year since we laid eyes on our beautiful daughter picture.
Dave came home from work and read the LOA, at the end of the document it said please see attached sheets for updated pictures, and medical information. We didn't get any extra, so now we have to wait so patiently for it to come in the mail. I really hoping it will come Tuesday and not Wednesday. If we go with the timeline that Madison gave us that is the average, we could travel as early as August 16. That is so exciting, scary, overwhelming to believe we are so close now.
We are working hard with the funds and have had so many people donate to our next fundraiser which is a garage sale on the 17-19th of June. We have a garage full of wonderful things and still have more to come. We are looking for tables and canopies right now. I hope we won't get any rain this time (the two last year, we got rained out at least one of the days).
Thank you for the wonderful surprise today.

Congratulations, Sue,
ReplyDeleteHope the yard sale is a big success.
Ruby
Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteThis is SO exciting, Sue! YAY! LOAs are coming much quicker now, and praise the Lord for that!
ReplyDeleteLove the L-O-A spelled out! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteDear Family,
ReplyDeleteThis was just the bestest news to wake up and read this morning. One more step closer to that gorgeous girl of yours. We are praying that you have each other in your arms before too long. Julie & Family
Congratulations on your beautiful daughter!! And your LOA! I remember her from Madison's list. She is beautiful! I hope you receive a quick TA...or whatever the steps are now.
ReplyDeleteWe are new to the I800 stuff, since our daughters were both I600. It's crazy all of the steps now. We are going to try walking in for our fingerprints too, since our date isn't until July 14th! erghh...
Congratulations again!
Sheri (Leilah Di, Olivia Xia and Xiao Xiao's Mommy...and Mom to many more!)--from your LCC family
journeytoouryoungestson.blogspot.com
giftstochinawithlove.com