When the girls went trick or treating on Hallow**n, they naturally got lots of chocolate.
Erin doesn't like chocolate at all, so she seperated her bag of candy and did a couple of swaps with her sisters. I tried to get her to give them to me and she said I needed to trade. So on Tuesday I went to the store and got these on clearance
and I also got theseErin's sisters saw what I was doing with Erin and decided they needed to get in the fun too since they also like the blow pops....Once it was all done, this is what I end up below
We had a lot of fun doing this as I picked on the girls and they had to be creative at times.
Now I just need someone to help me eat all this chocolate. I think we all came out as winners.

No comments:
Post a Comment