The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Sunday, November 27, 2011

My oldest one

My oldest daughter Jade
It has been amazing to see how much she has transformed into an wonderful independent women in the just over 3 years she has been here in America.
She is deep into her 2nd year of college and is growing so much .
She had a amazing summer traveling in China and Tibet,
Seeing the real beauty there.
I don't get to see her much now that she lives on college dorm.
She is busy with school, volunteering at the hospital and singing at Choir.
She has an amazing voice.
When she comes home she always has a
smile and a hug to greet you.
We have so much to say and is like she never left.
Yet when she leaves, I miss her and count
the days down to getting to see her again.
Her look on life is so positive,
I am so proud of you and
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment