The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Monday, November 21, 2011

First snow fall of the new winter

We got just enough white then fluffy snow to make the driveway icy and covering of the grass.  It was a beautiful day out and I needed to bring my snow blower up from the shed.  The girls came out and wanted to play on the new snowboards we got at a garage sale.  We have barely a decline in the backyard to go down, but that didn't stop the kids.
Kaite so happy to be out and moving around.  Monika on the snowboard

Jenny snowboarding

back at the "top" of the "hill"

Monika showing fancy moves

Katie wanted in the fun, so I decided I would let her go on the snowboard and hold onto her tight, she was so happy

Mom helping Katie as Monika is doing her own thing on the board

Katie

Katie making snow angels

Monika

Monika trying to get some "air"

Monika and Katie using a snowboard as a sled

Erin came out and joined the fun, her and Jenny threw snow at each other and at me.  I couldn't get any front view pictures of Erin, but she was having fun.

Katie is doing really good with recovering from her surgery.  She was restless today as she is feeling pretty good and want to do so much more and can't.  She has a doctor appt later today and hopefully will get the two drains out and restrictions lifted. 
I am so thankful that she only had 1 bad day since the surgery and that she is very comfortable with the drains and so forth, she helps with her meds and treatments.

No comments:

Post a Comment