We have been enjoying the unbelively warm spring. I kept saying that Mother Nature is being way to nice to us and that we will have one more big snow storm. This is Minnesota and it was not a Minnesota winter at all. But until then I am going to enjoy this wondeful weather. Saturday afternoon we walked to the park near my in laws house. I was just the 4 girls and myself.
 |
| Smiley Katie |
 |
| Keeping those pointing toes and trying to keep legs together |
 |
| Erin attempting to go across the bar |
 |
| Monika making it look so easy, she kept her pointing toes and most of the time legs together. |
 |
| Erin again |
Jenny wasn't able to do it as she couldn't hold on, I was to tall and if I tried to been my legs at my knees I couldn't use my legs to help swing......the girls got good laughs on me.
 |
| Nothing like a twist slide and mom even let us climb back up, she never lets me do that. |
 |
| Erin thought it was pretty cool |
 |
| Even Mom went down it. |
 |
| Here I am trying to go across and yes I am still in my uniform |
 |
| Next came the swings and doing the spider way. Both Erin and I took turns doing this with each of the girls. They liked it a lot |
 |
| Erin wanted to try with me, so here we are, it was a little scary with her at times, as she liked to scoot up close to my belly so when I was swing down and up forward (causing me to lean back), she was putting extra weight on my body, but it was so much fun. (the other swing is Jenny and Monika) |
 |
Katie and Erin and Jenny and I
It was nice to have the park to ourselves and just to do what we wanted to do. There was also a little hill that some of the girls were rolling downward.
Updates on the girls::
Monika continues to have some struggle, but you can see improvements. She is also trying to talk more about her feelings and not act on them as much.
Erin continues to bond with Dave, she asked him to pick her up today and take her over to his house. It is his weekend with the girls except Erin stop going over there last spring. They had a nice time.
Katie is still feeling under the weather (even though the pictures doesn't show it), she gets tired out easily, hopefully this is almost done.
Jenny is onto 5 HP book, it took her 4 days to read HP 4.
Please say prayers for the Gornik family, they left today with their daughter Mia's dance group for Korea. Mia's dance group was asked to dance in Korea, while there, they are planning to meet people raised Mia before she was brought to America into Tom and Marueen's waiting arms. What an amazing trip this will be for them |
No comments:
Post a Comment