| This is a test to blog thru the email. With this, I will not be able to put my pictures the way I want to or write subtitles on it, but at least people will be able to keep up to date. Tonight we received an email from Erin. It was short and sweet, she states she is excited about us coming to get her, coming to America and she mentioned her 3 friends (2 are already adopted, and one will be adopted later this year), that the 4 of them are good friends. As I was typing this email, I got an email from a mom that has one of the 2 children adopted and she just received a email too, this email was from the girl that will be adopted later this month. It is amazing how these girls are connected. We just had Jade install on the laptops, the Chinese programs so Erin will be able to talk to her friends once home and that she can email Jade if needed too. Thank you God for this wonderful connection. |
11 months ago

Woo Hoo!!!! I am SO Excited to follow your journey...Have a great time!!!
ReplyDeleteYippee!! So so soon!! So so excited to follow you! Email me if you ahve any questions!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Jean
We will be praying for you guys! Can't wait to see Erin with you.
ReplyDeleteYay! So glad it's working. Your fan club can't wait to watch the excitement happen. :D
ReplyDeleteWe'll miss you guys, and look forward to your return.