That is Monika in that bed somewhere. She has her animals surrounding her to protect her. She also keep things that she doesn't want her sisters to touch on her bed, it is a good thing she isn't to tall, because I don't think she could fit in her bed. Monika usually doesn't have animals surrounding her, but we saw the 2nd Wimpy Diary movie on Monday and the kids really enjoyed it. There was 1 minute where there was a scary part, that scary part has bothered Monika this whole week. Monika is very sensitive to things and scary things, she can't let it go in her brain or her words, my bad side of the brain won't let it go (referring to the fact that she can't stop thinking about it), She has been working hard though it and has only cried one night. She wants me to watch all tv shows or movies first before she does to let her know if there is any scary parts in it, I told her I couldn't do that, luckily we only watch a little bit of tv and usually only one movie every week or two, so it shouldn't be to hard.
Tonight we went to the Circus. I had gotten free tickets from my brother. Erin didn't want to go, but I made her go. She enjoyed herself most of the time. We sat with our friends Helen, her two kids, a friend and her dad. It was the first time my girls have gone to a circus. I have great memories of my mom taking me to the circus when I was growing up. I got a picture of the 4 girls, but Erin of course doesn't cooperate and smile. She refuses. I skipped St. Patrick's day cards because I couldn't get her to cooperate. I have been debating if I should do Easter Cards, and if she doesn't want to smile in the picture or doesn't want to be in the picture, then I will stil do them with the younger girls. I know that the people that receives them enjoy them and I enjoy sending them out. Erin doesn't like her picture taken anymore because she is trying to act like she is ugly so men/boys won't look at her, if you tell her she is pretty she will tell you no very fast. I will do it in a round about way if I can. |
I'm glad you're blogging! I always enjoy reading your blog and hearing about what's going on with your girls. Sounds like the circus was fun!
ReplyDeleteWow, you guys are so lucky to go and see a real circus. I'm glad you made Erin go too and deep down I know she enjoyed it.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear that Erin is a smiley girl now. She doesn't need to hear that she is pretty; I'd just stop telling her that. Pretty fades. Kindness, goodness, etc., don't.
ReplyDeleteI want you to keep blogging. I may not read every post right away so sometimes I don't comment, but I do read them all.
Ruby
Hi, Sue! We read your blog as often as we can, but we have never really been comment writers. We are lucky to have a spare minute to just read the blogs we follow! Just know that we are reading, even though we do not comment! I went to the circus every year whem I was little! This reminds me that I need to take Mia and Kennedy!
ReplyDelete