The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Sunday, April 24, 2011

What the great person in the world has done for me.

 The pain and suffering he had to go through to allow me to live.  I often wonder where I would be if I didn't believe in Jesus.  I also think about the people who don't believe in Jesus.  I do have some friends that don't believe in him.  I have always been afraid to ask them what about hope and faith?  I feel that is intwine with Jesus.  When they are in a fork in the road whether it is physically, medically or emotional,etc, how do work through it.  I have talked to Jesus both during the good and bad times, I have thought about him spontanously during the day for no real apparent reason, other then he is a very important person in my life and I am so grateful.  I am so Grateful for what he has done for me.
 Last week we went up to my parent's place for Easter since I had to work today.  The weather was nice and we did an Easter egg hunt for 7 eggs a piece.  Initially Erin didn't understand what it all involved, but soon when Jenny found her first egg (my mom had color coded each of the girls eggs), then she knew what she had to do.  Here is Jenny
 Monika and my mom was a team
 Katie found one in the pine tree
Here is Erin searching for her eggs.  I also more pictures of Erin with her siblings, but she got a hold of my camera and deleted those pictures because she felt she was ugly.  I have written in my blog before about how she keeps saying she is ugly and why.  When I found out she deleted the pictures, I was very upset, I was upset because she did it, but was also upset with the pictures that had the other kids in it too.  So I very limited pictures this Easter along with not coloring Eggs this year because we just had to busy of a schedule.

This weekend I was suppose to work 16 hours both Saturday and Sunday.  Today at work, I was feeling very sad that I wasn't with my girls.  i didnt' think it would bother me since I celebrated it last weekend, plus I had a Easter basket that I was going to give the girls Monday after school.  Jade was in town and I only got to spend a couple of hours with her on Friday.  Erin was with Dave's family that doesn't sign at all and it was just a holiday and Holiday I want to be with my family.  So I was lucky enough that I could find someone to take my place and I surprised the girls by coming over to my inlaw's house.  They were very happy to see me. 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to get off and surprise your family! Holidays are hard for working mommas! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your parents have a beautiful place and wonderful for egg hunting. We had to set rules on our girls too on how many they could find. Happy to read you spent Easter with the girls.

    ReplyDelete