The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Saturday, April 16, 2011

That what happens when talking to boys

She is only eight and yet boys have an impact on her.
She doesn't always pay attention to her surroundings when talking to boys.
This is what happens.
She only cried a little bit, from the playground to the nursing office

She was happy to see me when I picked her up from school.  Took her to the doctor because the cut was a little to deep.  It was decided on dermawound (like super glue) becaues she was a girl and the cut was on her face.  We are lucky it was horizontal and not vertical.

All better and at home.  She enjoyed the one on one with me as I enjoyed it with Monika.

I consider us very lucky that in the 4 years plus 2 years in Preschool, this is our first accident that involved a little more serious injury requiring doctor trip for any of the kids.  We always thought Katie would be the accident child but she has done remarkably.  Thank the Lord.

1 comment:

  1. So boys have quite the affect on her! LOL! Well it will be interesting to see what the future holds. :)

    I'm glad her accident wasn't more serious. I'm sure that was no fun, poor thing. I can feel her pain just a bit this week, myself.

    ReplyDelete