We started the day off with another beautiful weather perfect. We headed to Spirit Mountain for a ride on the new alpine slide called "Timber Twister" it just recently opened. I have been on 3 of them in China, and this one just as good as the Great Wall. Kim and I couldn't convince my mom to go, I think she would have liked it.
 |
Kim and I waiting to go
Due to 3 weeks of Government shutdown, the 700 feet zipline and mini golf wasn't completed for us because they couldn't get their permits. They originally was suppose to have it done 3 weeks ago, we were bummed.
Afterwards, we went to the Superior Zoo, it was small, some of the animals wer awake for us to see |

We discovered a waterfalls in the zoo. Kim and I hiked a part of it (as far as we could, the zoo had part of it blocked off)
 |
| Kim and I are in this picture. |
The Canadian Geese at the zoo weren't afraid of us at all, they would be walking close to us.
 |
| When Kim was growing up her nickname was "Toad" |
 |
Kim's older sister name was turtle and Kim is stating she is the queen of the turtle.
When we finished the zoo we then went to the Miller Hill Mall, walked around and topped it off with a supper at Red Lobster. For the evening we came to the hotel, and enjoyed playing cards and watching TV.
I am so grateful to have this time with my mom and Kim, it has been very enjoyable and relaxing. I miss my girls and am glad to be seeing them on Friday, but I am thankful to have this time for myself away from home. |
You look relaxed. Enjoy,
ReplyDeleteRuby