The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Thursday, July 7, 2011

unexpected things happen while sleeping

Katie's half mustache

Jenny's perfect mustache

Last Thursday morning I woke up with my youngest two girls having these on their face.  Monika had a little circle on her check because she had vick vaporrub under her nose.  The girls denied doing it to each other, they thought it was funny though.  We all went trucking into Erin's room woke her up an discover she had a faint one on her too.  When I asked Erin if she knew anything about this, she denied it, I asked her a couple of times and she kept saying "I don't know".  We left the room and my mind started to go, I truly believed that someone had to be in our house.  I went into Erin's room again and asked her again, she kept saying I don't know, so I told her that I was going to call the cops.  I really felt that Erin did it, but she was putting on a good act and I was starting to believe that she didn't do it.  I watch Criminal Minds, so I started to have these visions of someone stalking us and after having the "peeping tom" earlier this year, it really got me going.  I was trying not to act scared and went in one more time to Erin's room and explained to her that I was calling the cops and that I was very scared, she asked me why, I explained to her that someone had to marker the four of them and that makes me feel really bad.  She finally fessed up and said she did it, I got up right away and walked out.  I was so angry at her for a little bit.  Once it pasted, I thought it was pretty funny that she was successful in doing her sisters without them waking up.  The girls all laughed about it.  Later when Erin got up for the day, she asked me why I was mad at her when I left the room.  I explained to her that what she did was funny, but not make a habit out of it,.  I told her what got me mad was the fact that she knew I was getting scared and she didn't fess up and explained to her.  She said sorry to each of the girls.  They all said they accepted the apoligy and then they laughed at her with, she proceeded to tell me she was going to do it to me too, but that I woke up.  I know she came in the room and turned my light on and I woke up right away.  She said to me, sorry and I never asked her why she came, I just went back to bed.  Erin likes to play and tease and I am glad she feels comfortable enough to play "jokes" on her family members.

No comments:

Post a Comment