A mom and 5 beautiful and spunky girls that keep me on my feet
Beautiful, Sue! Thank you for sharing that video!!
That is a very powerful video-I'm going to be sending people to your site to check it out.
Great video. Certainly does get to my heart. I will have to share it.
Wow, what a very moving video! Can we share it with others?
Steve gave me the ok to share it, so I would think it would be ok for you to share it...you can also find it on you tube
Beautiful, Sue! Thank you for sharing that video!!
ReplyDeleteThat is a very powerful video-I'm going to be sending people to your site to check it out.
ReplyDeleteGreat video. Certainly does get to my heart. I will have to share it.
ReplyDeleteWow, what a very moving video! Can we share it with others?
ReplyDeleteSteve gave me the ok to share it, so I would think it would be ok for you to share it...you can also find it on you tube
ReplyDelete