The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Saturday, March 13, 2010

LadyBug sightings

What a wonderful thing to see. And to see it 2 days in a row, even better.
Ladybugs in China adoption myth that if you see a ladybug sighting it means your referral or what you have been waiting for is coming. On Friday when we got our mail, we had two packages from Crossroads one contained an original homestudy and in the other was our original physicals and letters that we need for our dossier. Somehow the envelope with the physicals and letters got wet and the doctor had used one of those marker pens so it ran, needless to say I was not happy at all and just about cried, but I had to go get the girls, so I threw it on the table and left. I was walking to my van from the house when I remember I forgot a book, so I turned around to go back in and I caught sight of a ladybug on the ground. This ladybug had spots on it. It put me into a great mood since we were 15 days waiting to hear from immigrations and usually you hear within two weeks. So again, the Lord shows me something, to remind me that he got a perfect plan in the works and to remain positive. So I leave and pick up the girls and we head to our gathering. At this gathering there is another family that is waiting so patiently (actually very impatiently) for their LOA so they can go get their two daughters from China. This family has been a great inspiration to me (click on highlighted family to get to one of her two blogs she has). I tell her that I had a ladybug sighting and we talk. Today get the mail and we got something very important in the mail. It was our receipt for immigrations, so now they should any day sent us our appt to be fingerprinted, which means a step closer to Erin. I called people because I was so excited, didn't think I would be this excited with a ladybug. Just before I started to write this (I couldn't wait to write later), I was cleaning and went to put recyling in our garage and almost stepped on a ladybug, the one who's picture is shown, this one doesn't have any spots on it, so I know it is a different one. So hopefully we will get another important document in the mail saying we have our fingerprint appt and that we can do a walk in day very quickly....For any of you that are waiting for something, go find your ladybug....Thank you so much Lord for making my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment