11 months ago
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Wonderful Wednesday
Today has been a wonderful Wednesday for all of us. I thank God for showing us again, that he is working hard for us and that we just need to leave it in his hands, he knows exactly what he is doing. First of all, we got our fingerprint appt. letter in the mail. I was starting to get nervous about it and after talking to Immigrations on Tuesday, I wasn't having a very good feeling at all, When we got our receipt from Immigrations back on the 13th, I noticed that Jade's name wasn't included it on it. When I talked to Immigrations on Tuesday they told me there might or might not be a mistake, but if there is with her, then we could get delayed another week or two. Not something you want to hear after being delay long enough as it is. Then was reading another blog who wrote about all the big events happening in China in October (World Trade Fair), November (Asian Games), and December (Paralympic Games), that it could slow things down or get very expensive. So It was wonderful to get the appt letter for each one of us. Our appt is scheduled for April 12, but we are going to try to do a walk in tomorrow, we have been told that usually they are pretty good with allowing walk ins if they are not to busy, so now we need to pray and believe that it will work out for us tomorrow. The second wonderful Wednesday is Jade went to sectional for her Speech. Her speech is about Chinese Characters. She had 3 rounds. Dave and I saw the last round. The top 6 out of 12 advance to Final round. She was 3rd out of 6th, which means she is going to STATE. The top 4 were all Roseville students. We are so proud of her. For someone that has lived in America for 20 months (minus 2 months that she went back to China last summer), I think it is very impressive. I had to leave after the final round to go and get the girls and get them to bed, and try to take a quick nap before work. The girls and I got home at 9:05, had them in bed by 9:20, thought I could lay down for twenty minutes...I got in bed, brain going crazy and then Jesus spoke to me (at least I feel it was him), I have a clear picture on what to write to Erin, I don't have all the details, but I have a sense of peace about it, and hope that it will be helpful for her. Jade called me at 9:50 to inform me that she made it to State, so no nap. Now I am on cloud nine and waiting to go to work and hope that the cloud nine will keep me lively for the night and for fingerprints in the morning. Yep what a wonderful Wednesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congratulations to Jade and congratulations to you! What a great day!
ReplyDelete