The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy birthday Cindy

Today is my big little sister's birthday
She is also a great aunt to my girls

She is always gamed to try new things

She has always been there for me.  Even with 8 years seperating us, she has always been there for me.  She has shown me so many things in life, she has given me advice to learn from.  She is a big heart and wears it proudly.
She is one of the most creative person and crafty too.  She has supported me all my life and held my hand when I needed it, lent me her shoulder when I needed to cry, hug me when I felt I was losing it, pick me up when I have fallen, knocked me on the side of the head when I needed some sense put in me (all in a loving way).
I love you big little sister Cindy.....

PS...she is my big sister, but I am taller then her, that is where big little sister comes from.

2 comments: