The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Monday, February 14, 2011

My sensor.

She is my first daughter
 She has predicted things before I even known about it
 She is strong headed in many ways
 She is sensitive
Today when she came home from school, she sense something wasn't right with me.  I had no clue that anything was really bothering me.  She mentioned to me a couple of times she felt that I was sad.  At supper time she again asked me why I was sad.  I have always tried to be as honest as possible with my feelings or with what is going on.  I told them that I was sad that I wasn't spending valentines with Dave.  Monika said she was sad too.  Sometime after that, she called Dave and left a message on his cell phone asking him to stop over and bring mom a present because she was sad about today.  I had no clue she called him.  He showed up a little while later with sundaes for all of us.  That gesture from both of them meant a lot to me. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh Sue - what a lovely thing. All of your daughter are so beautiful and how special that Monika knew just what you needed today. I bet she had a little help from above guiding her. Blessing, tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and your new normal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures of Miss Monika. :) That's a special gift in her, and I bet it will continue to be a blessing to others all of her life. Very wonderful.

    ReplyDelete