The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Friday, May 6, 2011

backyard Circus

Today my younger girls didn't have school, along with their two cousins, so I had the pleasure of 5 kids between ages 6 to 8 for this beautiful sunny, perfect temp. weather.  After doing some cleaning in the house, we venture onto a long bike ride to one of the girls well played playgrounds.
Never can resist the tire swing.  It is my girls favorite thing at the park.  Their cousins weren't to fond of it.

Just chillin'

My girls.....breaking the rules of not sitting right and not holding on with both hands. 

After the bike ride, we came home and the kids spent the afternoon playing outside while I worked on some yard work, I had to stay in the front of the house as they were planning something.  When my brother and his wife showed up and unexpectly Dave too, the kids informed us they had put together a circus act fo us.
 
The the actor/actress  Left to right...Trisha, Jenny, Monika, Katie and Steven 
Doing the hoops
Katie finishing a trick on the slide

Steven, Katie and Monika doing trips upside down too.

Monika doing cartwheels through the hoops, but I didn't get the actual cartwheel

Katie doing her cartwheels
 Steven doing the "rings"
They did an awesome job performing for us, a great way to end an beautiful afternoon outside.

1 comment: