| My niece Cassie and her significant other Koudia came to trick or treat with my girls. Cassie was a zebra witch, the costume is made by my sister (her mom). My sister has made all of Cassie's costumes and she does an awesome job. Erin had asked me Thursday night to buy a costume for her because Friday they were having a Halloween party at school. I was hoping she would go out with us or at least put the costume on. speaking of her costume, I thought it was a perfect one and she picked it all out for her self. It was a red and white cheeker board tableclothe with spaggetti on it. See that she loves and I mean loves noodles and almost lives on it...So it is time to go trick or treating and she didn't want to do it, she wanted to stay home with Jade and pass out goodies. So the 5 of us went out. Dave does our block and comes home. We we arrived home a couple hours later, and the girls were going thru all their goodies, Erin said it looks like they had fun, and I said yes and so did everyone else. She is taking baby steps forward which I am so thankful. |
When you get some sleep, come back and tell us about it. I'm anxious to hear what Erin thought of her first Halloween. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! Happy Halloween! Erin is beautiful- and doing better each day- what a blessing!!
ReplyDeleteYou have a great family!!