The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Friday, October 1, 2010

New Discoveries

Every day you learn something new which makes you wiser then the previous day.
The things you learn sometimes you don't always know how to process it or what to do with you learn.
How much to do allow and how much don't you allow.
You put your life in the hands of God and trust he will guide you through it.
Parenting is one of the best jobs in the world and the most challenging.
I am thankful that I have the best job to 5 beautiful daughters,
and hope I can be the best parent to them.


2 comments:

  1. You are awesome and a wonderful friend!

    We just got your family picture- the girls love that you have 5 from China!! On top of that they just figured out we had 4 from China!! Kinda funny- duh... hello- not sure where they thought Anna was from!!

    It is an adventure- isn't it- so glad your on the boat with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never a truer word said.....
    Julie & Family

    ReplyDelete