Jade is taking a religion class at College, she just IM me this quote below from Jesus.
"I am the light that shines over all things. I am everything. From me all came forth, and to me all return. Split a piece of wood, and I am there. Lift a stone, and you will find me there"
What a sense of peace that gives me. No matter what is going on in life whether it is internally, externally, with family, friends, work and the world in general, Jesus is always with us no matter what. During the tough times, he is who helps me get by. I have made a lot of references to him while waiting to bring Erin home, Sometimes I didn't always understand why things were happening the way they were and not the way I wanted, but I was always grateful that I had him with me all the way. He gives me the sense of peace that I truly need. Thank you Jade for sharing that with me tonight.
Erin has had some thoughts going on this past week or so. She now has a night light in her room stating that one night she got startled in her sleep and woke up scared. She saids she has bad dreams sometimes at night, when I ask her about it, sometimes she will say China but won't get into the details and other times she will say she doesn't remember. She was so vocal in China about things and also speaks some still, so I praying that while she works thru this, she will know that she is safe with us now.
Jenny is also battling with a difficult decsion. She is in Chinese Dancing and has been with the same company for 4 years. This teacher that she has had last year and again this year, Jenny likes her as a person but isn't to fond of her as a dance teacher as she is very tough emotionally and physically. Jenny wanted to quit about a month before the production this spring and said she would stick it out for the production, then in August she decided she wanted to give it another try, but now she is wavering again and not sure she wants to stay there, she wants to dance, but not sure with the current teacher, so please say prayers for both of them.
11 months ago

Our girls have often had dreams about CHina. They would wake up feeling sad or mad. Sometimes I will comfort them, other times they are mad at me. I sometimes have to remind them that their dreams are not real- I didn't do what ever they dreamed I did.
ReplyDeleteSuch wonderful words from Jade. How comforting to know she is growing closer to the Lord!
Sayin a prayer for Jenny.