We all can relate to each other and Erin enjoyed herself. At first she was very stand offish and not looking like she wanted to be there (probably true), but these precious friends of ours, took her in right away and tried to communicate to her as best as they could. She started to relax and then had the thousand questions of how old was each of the girls and how old were they when adopted, did they like China, Did they like China's food and she was quick to say she loved it. She was even tricked my her mean old mommy. There was meatballs there that looked like they were turkey. The meat wasn't "black like beef is", I told her it was beef and she gobble it up and said it was really good. So thank you for the wonderful meatballs.
Erin is doing better with her mood. She has been more smiley since Thursday morning and seems to be a little more content. I was talking to a great blogger friend and she pointed out that Erin is probably starting to do some grieving. She went thru the anger and bargaining stage, which in some ways are the hard ones. She needed to be reassured that she is loved by us and that she is safe. I am hoping she feels that after Tuesday and Wednesdays episodes. So perhaps I will surprise her tomorrow with her picture collage I made.
I am so thankful for the precious friends I have.

We're so thankful for you and your family as our precious friends! That was so amazing today, so many children!!
ReplyDelete