 |
| Monika, Jenny and Katie playing around |
 |
| Side view of hair cut |
 |
| Front view of it, This picture looks so much like the first pictre we saw of her, except she is 4 years older |
Erin informed us she doesn't want to play badminton anymore, she wants to go to school. I told her that badminton "practice" was from 7:30 at night to 9:30 two nights a week, she said no, she done playing badminton, she doesn't want to play it in America. I have written on the blog that she had stressed to us that she didn't want to miss out of school to play badminton but that she wanted to play. I kept asking her why she didn't want to play anymore and she said "don't like". I let it go, so for now no badminton even though she is very good at it, and the orphanage wanted her to keep playing it. Last night and tonight Erin has been a little bit on the indifference side with giving hugs. She gives me a hug when I approach her, but they are not the hugs I am used to. She hasn't given Dave a hug for the past two night, don't know if it has anything to do with what happen with the hug from Dave's dad or being in school, we just continue show her our love and pray and follow what our hearts tell us. Jade is also comming home Friday afternoon, so hopefully that will help too.
Hi Sue - this is Libby's mom, April, who you talked to in the airport in Guiyang. I've been reading your blog and I've enjoyed hearing how everything's going with your family. We really enjoyed meeting all of you! It was great to be halfway around the world and run into people who live so close to us. Our blog is zderadjourneytochina@blogspot.com.
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteErin looks cute with her new haircut, and of course she was cute before. :)
I'm glad school's been going well, and I hope she's enjoyed each day.
Lots of changes in her life and things to get used to. Just keep following your heart, like you said.
How nice that Jade is coming home again for the weekend!
Keep updating us. Love it!
Jadyn came to the computer just now and looked at the screen. She said, "Hey! There's Erin!" :)