The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Monday, December 20, 2010

It was a wild night

Tonight we got to go to the MN Hockey Wild's Game.  The girls scouts were offering a special.  I brought 10 tickets total, 6 for us and 4 for my brother.  We got these tickets a shortly after we got home and thought it would be a lot of fun for the 6 of us to go as a family.  Well Erin wanted no part of it (she was very nice about it and not doing her usual temper tantum very I don't like it), so my sister went in her place and my neice and her friend hung out with Erin for the night.  We had a wonderful time at the game and bonus was we won 4-1.
Family picture in the stands

Jenny and her cousin Trisha

My sister and I

Celbrating our last goal

Erin Cassie and Aarica had a good night, there was some communication barriers as my neice isn't fluent in sign language.  She made supper for them which Erin liked.  Erin then had them watch a Korean show.  My neice called me during the game was kinda looking for some advice in what to do now, because they were having some issues of staying occupied, so I mentioned the Wii which they had a blast with. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! I've been to two hockey games in the last four days and my butt is still cold!

    ReplyDelete