The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Monday, December 6, 2010

Just a quick post

Prayers are needed to help us with Erin.  She having some challenges and we are stumped right now.  Sorry for not a detail post, as I am tired and need to think of how to handle this situation.  I just wished Erin knew how much we love her. 

5 comments:

  1. I pray that God places His powerful hands on your family during the time of need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue,
    Of course I will pray for you. I also want to share a blog with you: http://realizethegirlsdream.blogspot.com/
    This family adopted a teenage daughter who is deaf and they have their hands full with her as well. The two of you might be able to be a real resource to one another.
    My best,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you guys are having a really tough time right now. Know that we are thinking of you and praying for peace to come to Erin in accepting her new life/family.

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here praying for you and available if you need us.
    Vickie
    Min momma

    ReplyDelete
  5. prayers your way. Oh, that has to hurt a mama's heart and be so frustrating. Maybe you should try some family counseling and have help with how to handle all this. sorry for you guys to have something joyful be so hard

    ReplyDelete