A mom and 5 beautiful and spunky girls that keep me on my feet
The Spunky Clan
Friday, December 31, 2010
Needing a sign
This ladybug was crawling on my laptop bag. During Erin's adoption everytime we saw a ladybug, it brought us good news. Right now I can use some good news. I will pray to Jesus for guidance.
A mom to 5 wonderful daughters born in the beautiful country of China, who keeps me on my toes with all of their love. And thanks Jesus everyday for the wonderful life he has given me.
Sue,
ReplyDeleteI'll add my prayers to yours that you get good news and have a happy New Year ahead of you,
Ruby
Praying for you now.
ReplyDeleteI'm praying for you too, Sue. I hope you guys have a wonderful new year!!
ReplyDeletePrayers for all of you!! I believe the ladybug you saw was good luck for you!! - Michelle B.
ReplyDelete