11 months ago
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Scrapbook
Thank you everyone that left comments on the blog (some people have asked me how you leave comments, for those of you that want to know, hit the comment botton at the end of my post and type away.) and personal email about the scrapbook. I took little bits of everyone's advice. I am going to start the lifebook by myself, in this life book I am going to do up to when we went to China to get her and post a few pictures of us in China. I have contacted half the sky to see if I can get information from them since she was in their program for 3 or 4 years. I also contacted the assistant director again to see if she can give me any information about Erin stay there. My understanding is that this assistant director hasn't been there to long. I am also going to start a book from the time we got her, I am going to have her help me with some of the pictures. I am going to try to work on it alone with her some of the time and other times have the other girls be there working on their own scrapbook. I hope this will work. Erin doesn't like playing board games or anything. When we were in China, she played Uno the first couple of days and then told us that she doesn't like playing cards or board games. The younger girls love playing games and do frequently ask her if she wants to play which she says no to. I hope this is something that she would be interested in. I did make a small scrapbook for Erin's orphanage that was delivered by Kennedy's family last week. I showed Erin it and she just looked thru it quickly and gave it back. She didn't show as much interested in it compare to the family albums (the individual ones).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Erin is just so good at being a teenager! I wonder how much of her bad behavior is just classic adolescent rejection-you're not cool, the younger ones are brats, etc. Not every teen goes through this, of course, but I think you could put her picture in the dictionary next to defiant teen :-)
ReplyDelete