The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Monday, September 6, 2010

adoption day/orphanage visit

I had written a very long post about adoption day and orphanage visit and sent it to the wrong address, it came back but without the text.  I am tired tonight, so I won't be rewriting, but here are some pictures, make sure you look at the previous post for additional pictures. 
I will try to rewrite tomorrow...

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Sue! We have been following your blog every day, and I just realized we could leave comments! Back to school brain! We are SO excited for you and your family! Erin is even more beautiful than her pictures, and I DO see that sparkle in her eyes! We saw the picture of her with our daughter today!! We like her new bangs! Were you able to give her the gifts we sent? We can NOT wait to be where you are right now! We are praying for you every step of the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics!! Thank you for sharing them with us!!

    I have done that too- grrrrrr...

    Check your "sent " mail and see if it is there- then forward it to the right address! Hope it works!

    Blessings to all So excited for you! Can't wait to meet her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogger lost one of my posts this past week. I thought I would scream. Rest. I can't imagine how tired you must be. I love following your journey. Makes me think I might ever get there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sue! I cried when I read your post and saw your 1st pictures of Erin adn today's are even more wonderful. The bright light in her eyes is so noticeable. My dad printed the picture right away to put in his office. WE are all just so happy for you. It is amazing what a great match God once again made for you. I know how loved Erin is already and the fact that she is so happy right now and excited about all of you will serve her well as things get scarier when traveling all the way home. I pray for peace for you all and love abounding. May your journey continue to be so wonderful and memorable. Can't wait to read more and see move.

    Much Love,
    Helen & Family

    p.s. the kids are SO excited to meer her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue- she is just stunning!!
    She looks like she has been a part of the family forever!!!

    Enjoy your trip!
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait until you all get home! Give ALL of the girls lots of love from us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear everything is going well in Guizhou! The pictures are great... sounds like you got a very special visit to the SWI.

    Praying that the rest of your trip is blessed and safe.

    Scott Pusey <><

    ReplyDelete