The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Our journey home

This morning we start our Journey home.  We leave the hotel at 6:30AM Sunday morning, travel thru some time zone changes and arrived to MN at 9:10 if there are no delays.
Please pray everything goes well.
Our last day in Hong Kong was a rush to see all tour.  We signed up for a tour that we thought was going to be a lot of fun.  It was fun, but each place we only got to be there for few minutes and didn't really get to enjoy the full beauty of it.  We stopped at Jackie Chan's house at the driveway but when you looked up all you can see was trees, so we really didn't get to see any of his house.  We got to take a sampan boat ride thru the fishing boat area, that was really cool and probably the least rush thing.
Erin was crabby most of the day, she is very inpatient and wants to be in America.
We also said happy gotcha date for Katie and Jenny.  September 18 was their 5 years together with us.  I will blog about that.
Thank you again everyone for everything.
Also please say a prayer for the Tanabe/Kraby family as their grandpa passed away.  We have been friends with them for years.

Mom, if you read this before coming to the airport, can you pick up ramen noodles for Erin, she is going to have a hard adjustment with food.



 

1 comment:

  1. I cant believe you are home! Wow! I have been following your journey, and love watching your transition with Erin. I know it hasn't been all easy, but it does seem that she is doing very well (to me anyway and I have not yet brought my 1st child home from China so what do I know hahah). I look forward to hearing more of your adventure and life with Erin and your beautiful family. Congratulations on arriving home!

    ReplyDelete